CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trying to rid my head of Geomety...

~The loch-ness monster is sadly missunderstood.

~Only in America do people name themselves after food.

~Of coarse 'Apple' is a cool name.

~What if counseleors make the problem worse...

~What if there's an evil counselors convention?

~Eww, my hand hurts.

~Little bunny foo foo had a long list of problems, the first of which was his name.

~That's a little drastic, even for a bunny.

~ work ethic kills. No joke.

~Ugh nast cough.

~Peppermint is fun to say in a British accent, huh, peppermint peppermint,

~Considering we don't know what death is. it could be.....very nice.

~NEON DUCK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok. you do your job well. and im very surprised you are my age. you are quite articulate.

and i live iN w.A.

i used to live in northern ireland though (belfast)

peppermint. hmmmmm....

x

krl

Unknown said...

ummm... because i was kinda born there.

x

krl

b2the3 said...

My Dear Ducky, how many times are you going to use that death quote? I honestly have to admit it's getting a little old... but I still heart you!

Anonymous said...

im glad im not mad at u anymore, i missed reading ur blog and chuckling then having my family look at me weird cuz i was sitting there chuckling to myself then having them look away without saying anything cuz its happend so many times before they dont even bother asking why anymore.did that make any sense at all?ugh.i think i may be half robot becuz i can never get the word verification right the first time.this is the
3rd time on this comment that i tried to post it and it wouldnt let me cuz i messed up typing in the letters shown.