CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm procrastinating...

~Ambition is a wonderfully toxic thing

~Why are negative people never excepted?

~Why do teachers delight in handing out homework like it's manna from heaven???

~My computer makes me paranoid.

~Be nice to inanmate objects, you never know which ones will turn on you.

~Television reruns are at the heart and sole of today's problems

~I am a walking talking oxymoron. I wonder how I do it.

~gnomes tend to sell themselves short.

~I wonder what kind of a mind set you have to have to be a politician...scary thought.

~Did you know that for every person added to a group the general IQ goes down? THERE'S my logic for not having many friends!

~Twilight annoys, as do execcive abbreviations.

~g2g. Kidding, kidding. But I really do have to go...

~Oh weird song.

~Neon Duck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. i like this blog. after every post, i can say 'what the heck' enthuisastically. thats a first. btw, outta curiosity, how old are you?

Unknown said...

oh, and panic at the disco are good live. i went to see them. still, i rly dont know wat i was thinking when i bought the tickets.

but still, go and see them if they ever come along.

x

krl