CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

cough

~I love cold play

~bridal stores are frightening

~Imprisonment isn't all that bad if your unaware of it

~The world is a very vast place

~Things break too easily

~I'm sick

~I should be famous for my crazy mixed feelings. And yet I only have two blog followers.

~The blue bar is so fun to manipulate.

~The strawberry swing

~I think I fell off a jagged cliff in my former life

~This generation is rather full of brats

~Can I possibly blame it on the last generation

~Bruce Springsteen is so good.

~Ah, talent....so rare.

~NEON DUCK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, first comment!hope u feel better soon but no matter wat u ARE going to be better by tuesday nite!!or else.....& dont worry ur not alone, im cough-y too.not as bad as u from wat it sounds like though...

Unknown said...

im one of those two special followers... i think.

'hey you moron, pass the gin,
cus i'm an oXYmoron breathing OXYgen'

oxymoron... yeh

ive got some more 'cool' little lines...

'go to a vagina orchard, count 1,2,3,
now twist that plant and youve got a third world country (third whirled c*nt tree)'

yup

ingenious lol. mind the language,

'3.14 apple pi,
I got rhymes and flows that make hitler cry.
George bush wont he jsut yell and rant
but hes a presiDONT who ameriCANT'

yeh

'and how did i make up all these clever things?,
like a tampon thief, i had to pull some strings...'

:D

krl

Unknown said...

yup.

instead, move to perth. then we can hang out. u seem like a real interesting person for a duck.

krl

Dibsy said...

I didn't know I could follow your blog! :D

pookieface :] said...

wow karl. perv.

perth.... AUSTRILIA!!!! right???
or am i totally off?