CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

sniffle snoffle snoff quack. DUCK FACE.

~'He's so brave doctors can't even find his wound!' ~Best book ever

~I'm always in a limbo between stupendous and horrid

~Sometimes the balance snaps toward horrid.

~even when good things happen

~No wonder I twitch.

~It's a shame Les Miserables isn't on the stage any more.

~Money gets in the way

~Time limits make me want to throw a fit

~and I'm a very well put together person

~It's all in the the duct tape.

~Neeuum is my thoughtful sound, and yes I know why nobody talks to me, thanks.

~I want to travel Europe, that's top of the list.

~Third actually. Breathing is first.

~It's hard to scrunch your face up for an extended period of time

~I make random look easy.

~It's such a comfort my name is speeled correctly....

~This post just isn't as random as others.

~I'd like to break the sparratic cycle of my blogging style right now.

~But then it won't work.

~And now for something completely different!

~scotch tape is so dysfunctional

~It's like biting into a corn dog when you expected a twinkie.

~Twinkies are a global treat right? I wouldn't be surprised if twinkies were only sold in America...

~I love beggars night, I'm STILL going, w00t!

~Neon Duck

6 comments:

pookieface :] said...

wish i sellaberated halloween....
-.-

pookieface :] said...

o btw... its EDGAR ALLAN POE!!! not edger alen poe.

Unknown said...

that was a slightly longer post that usual

krl

Unknown said...

...and i sometimes write the occasional story...

Anonymous said...

y dont u celebrate halloween pooks?!its like, THE greatest american holiday ever!!

Unknown said...

so wat, i never cellebrate it either.... anonymous...

krl