CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm entencly aggrivated.

~Metaphors are flammable.

~Often times people are looking to vent and not help.

~Turns out you can blame just about anyone for anything

~STUPID FRENCH

~Hmm. Is love a deadly disease?

~The older you get the more skewed your views become

~I'm having trouble thinking

~Wow I'm annoyed to no end right now.

~And I feel funny.

~And I need to study for STUPID FRENCH.

~I'm not looking foreword to it, my friends.

~Snissors.

~Mums are really nice flowers, they smell good.

~Snow.

~I think if you tried you could detect a pattern in this muddled writing.

~Try it, I dare ya!

~Have fun with that.

~I'm going to study STUPID FRENCH.

~Duck, Neon Duck.

7 comments:

pookieface :] said...

!)*@#$%#&!#(
I still have to make my tombstone. ive got it cut out and thats it.
w00t!!!
yeah.
a bientot!
!*@#$&%^@@#&

Unknown said...

nah, ill finish off with one last poem. but after that im ending it for a while. im strangely feeling a bit better, and happier. this seemed to ambolish all inspiration.

oh well

good luck on the french. i used to do french, a lot. i know quite a bit.

but im not gonna sound boastful.

i think i need a break from poetry anyway.

and im mum doesnt seem to smell much like flowers.

AND HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO HIP HOP? techno is slightly more rational but only just. its pretty bad too.

gosh. you ducks have bad taste in music.

duck you motherduckling.

that was pretty good. ill use that in school.

im uite agitated too though. a good friend of mine on blogger, taylor-tot, has decided to leave because 'she dont get enuf comments'. hey! she gets as much as me.

pathetic...

its strange though. all my little blogger friends are all girls. boys just dont have blogs. surprise surprise.

i better just stop rambling now :)

krl

Unknown said...

intensely.

thats how you spell it.

'i'm intensely aggrevated'

b2the3 said...

Ducky.... I bombed my french test. I got a B. Waaaah!! woah, was that ME crying? oh crap.

Unknown said...

i am expanding my horizons.

but im trying to stay with rock. id never listen to anything else. well, there is very few exceptions.

im starting to get into more of an electric feel anyway...

krl

Unknown said...

same. usually, girls never bother me - im never really ever interested in a relationship.

but this girl is a first. ive liked her for about a year now and i cant describe my feelings for her.


im so happy around her. as if we were made for eachother. but shes already committed to her bf. her bf is so awesome. ill never get close to ever being better than him. this is alos the first time ive ever felt jealous.


and ive realised...

jealousy isnt very nice.

oh well

krl

Unknown said...

i agree. i say this to all my friends when they ask for advice about it.

Love; avoid if possible.

unfortunately its never that easy

krl