CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reaching beyond the great streach of blank space that is my mind.

Right. I've got nothing to say, nothing to criticise, be sarcastic about, or rant on. I'm not writing much because I kept thinking about how I was going to kill of certain characters in my book, sad, eh?

OH!! That reminds me, I have some nice interesting quotes on death.

~Considering we don't know what, exactly death is, it could be... very nice.

~Have you ever considered yourself, lying in a box with a lid on it? I suppose it doesn't matter, since, you'd be dead.

~I wonder when if there was a moment, in my youth, where it occurred to me that one doesn't go on forever, there must have been a moment. It must have been shattering. Yet I can't remember it. We must be born with an intuition of mortality.

~Today, humans try to know everything, it makes death and life all the more ominous.

Right. Can't promise anything more cherry, but then, the future is the great unknown.

~NEON DUCK.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I havn't commented for a while, my bad. But that was very...intresting. Lol. No, it was cool. I don't understand how you can start a post talking about nothing, and then make it talking about some totally random subject that just pops into your head, lol. But I like those qoutes. Funny.

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

i agree with HC. you have a interesting mind. i love those quotes though!!

Dibsy said...

Love the quotes-it's easy to die, but hard to live. I don't think I've ever 'lived' myself...?

cady said...

I find death fascinating. I told this guy that once, and he never spoke to me again. Ha.

b2the3 said...

Hey everybody! it's a beautiful day! Here in the bermuda triangle that is. Luckily I had crayons and a thing of dental floss so I was able to climb back up the edge of theearth. don't ask how I did it. the crayons made me too dizzy to remember.