CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Random things I thought of and think you may find interesting...

Sorry, I know, long time no write. Well nothings been going on lately and I think my muse is on a two week hangover. This results in very few posts.

SO for lack of anything else to write I'm just going to slap some randomocity together for you.

~Can you be reincarnated as someone already alive?

~ Breaking Dawn was an awkward failure.

~Does taking up a habit affect your personality or do you change according to what you think that habit is, or is that the same thing?

~Why does society rally around people with questionable identities? I mean look at *twitch, Twitch* Hannah Montana

~Why does the entire world come together over sports with the Olympics? Why can't it be like, academic or something like that? Excelling at those things don't get any glory.

~I HEART THE BBC!!!!!

~Gymnastics is not for the timid.



~Do you find inspiration or does inspiration find you?

~I don't understand people who try to put body language into a science.

~If I moved to NY I wonder if I would have any friends

~I wonder what is would be like to be really minutely small, like Chinese feminine small, weird.

~Guys from Europe are REALLY hotttt.

~I wonder if I think funny.

~Hum I'm out of things to say. You are probably thankful. I'll talk soon, no worries.

~NEON DUCK.

2 comments:

Dibsy said...

...what happened in Breaking Dawn?

cady said...

INTERESTING THOUGHT. Can you be reincarnated as someone already alive? Huh.


Wellllll thanks for the comment. Yeah. It is weird. On purpose. Hah.