CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A question and preamble for writers.

SO, I have a question for writers who comment, actually it's not really a question is more rhetoric, but that's irrelevant. Anyway, my question;

Why do you post your stories on line with NO copyright NO security NO and NO way to know who is seeing it?

Seriously, I mean anyone could steal your hard work and a) you'd have no way to know it b)they would get away with it and c) it looks good to have a c option, kidding, kidding.

What brought this up is my friend told me to start a blog with the story I'm writing but then I realised the dangers of this. I am going to try and publish it (Shot for the moon, if you miss you might get sucked into a black hole). And I don't know where I'm going with this and no one will likely listen but you know, I tried.

~NEON DUCK.

2 comments:

cady said...

Well . . . as someone who does this . . . I might as well answer . . .

Probably because we're bored, and desperate, and experimenting, and a lot of it is crap anyway, so who cares? And we like writing. Yeah.

Oh, and I have a copyright and such things. :)

pookieface :] said...

seee! just to what clc does. i am not stupid.