CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

HISTORY!

Alright so the fourth of July wasn't quite as disastrous as I had feared but it wasn't exactly a picnic (Ha ha, like it wasn't a picnic but it wasn't fun, ha, I thought it was funny....) SO I learned some interesting things about my great grandparents and Aunts and Uncles like I read the letter my great Uncle wrote, he was in the war and he wrote it seven days before he died. And my great granddad was named Leonardus and was in the circus and played twenty different instruments. I AM RELATED TO SOME KOOL PEOPLE AFTER ALL! And I had a great Uncle the died at two years and like NOBODY knew about it, oh and there was a scandal that I probably shouldn't explain...

So yeah, that's what I did.

~Neon Duck.

5 comments:

Dibsy said...

ooh...what was the scandal?

b2the3 said...

That's the great thing about being a pesimist, huh? Nothing's ever as bad as you make it out to be.
B

Dibsy said...

Oh...um...since you're so awesome at criticsm (sp?) could you look at the 'The Ozmics' again? You totally OWN the virtual cookies.

Dibsy said...

Oh, I put Chapters 3 and 4 for 'The Ozmics'-I think I improved a lot more, and I followed your tips. (I think)

cady said...

Cool. Sorta sounds like my great grandfather, oddly enough.


Thanks for reading. That post was really only to establish Stefan-Chlaire's mood . . . her being a very moody individual and all. So nope. Didn't go many places. LOL.