CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dialects.

Right, so I've been taking a dialect course through children's theater, (it's not really a children's theater it's more teens and adults with a few children spattered about in their programs) and it's really hard and I don't think I will ever be able to stop talking in a standered British accent, if I'll ever be able to talk again that is because it really hurt your mouth.

The hardest part is having to switch between New York accents and British and southern accents really fast, it's hard because you have to totally rearrange your mouth to do it, it's completely mental but it's the funnest (is that a word?) thing I've done all summer.

I guess that makes me mental too.


~Neon Duck

5 comments:

ivy said...

That is so cool about the dialect stuff.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

umm wow thats kinda cool but really........special

cady said...

Sounds fun.

I can do a British and a Southern accent, but I can't do New York to save my life.

The rest of the time, I just sound Canadian, or so I'm told.

pookieface :] said...

i can do British, boston, i think southern, and ummmm, obv, Ohioan.
That sounds really cool! is iy just for fun, or is it like a training course for like a play or something? Call me and do ur accents!

Dibsy said...

I can do french, most asian, and a bit British accents...