CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hamlet.

Hullo,

Okay so who all knows about Shakespeare/the story of Hamlet? I'm guessing not many, but the premise of the story is Hamlets father dies and then his father's spirit comes back to tell him that he was murdered and causes all sorts of mishaps and 2 people going crazy. w00t. SO Besides enlightening u on amazing classical literature I was just going to comment that when I die I wonder if my spirit will be able to cause that much damage. I wonder what I would do if I came back as a ghost...Wreak havoc probably, BEWARE DARK MATTER, BEWARE! Screw the friendly ghost bit. So yeah that can stir your minds to a good extent and if u go crazy I'll know I don't NEED to come back as a ghost.

~Neon Duck.

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

actaully i do know the story of hamlet. i have two huge original Shakespeare volumes, and one that is a kinda kids/ teens book that has all the plays summarised, and i love it. That's partly why i want to see She's the Man. Its like a modern Twelfth Night. My least faveorite b ut also favorite in a way is King Lear, but its sooooo freaking sad!!

I bought you a present!!! just because. I had to get it for u, and u'll know why when u get it!