CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm quite sure everything may work our in it's on good time. Good time, though, isn't fast.

~stupid coaches. Stupid sport, rarge!

~And while I'm at it stupid stupid stupid stupid teachers and all their stupid busy work they entitle homework.

~OH! and stupid gym for being pointless!

~I think right about now is the time to invest in a more expansive vocabulary.

~Ugh! Stupid French Partner too!

~Elenore Rigby picks up the rice in a church where a wedding has been...

~Oh! I've got another one! Stupid me for not being able to produce a single paragraph that would help my story.

~Sometimes it seems like I've lived in a smallish box I call my world and when my box gets a small hole in it I'll suffer from UV rays like Gollum and shrivel into oblivian....wait...I don't think that was the intended direction of this bullet.

~Popcorn sounds like a great idea right...about...now...*SNAPS*....Nothing happened. Darnit.

~I think men came out of Pandora's box.

~Talking through a cigarette looks like It'd be hard.

~Stupid me for not practising and snapping the C string.

~HA that last one wasn't my fault!It's frigged in this stupid part of the nation.

~Life is a lot of compromising.

~And worst of all NO EIGHTY EIGHTH FLOOR TO JUMP FROM.

~Good actors, good actors....+D.


~Done.

~NEON DUCK.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Life is pretty stupid alot of the time.
I think jumping off a building would be a good way to die. Im not suicidal, or depressed, i just have an obsession with the show life on mars (you ever seen it, it is the best thing ever) he jumos off a building at the end (long story) and he just looks so carefree, i think it would be good.
I want to die to the sing patrica the stripper, i like the crashendo, i cant spell. I dont really like spelling, but i like writing, i want to write a book, but i always get stumped about 19 pages in, its just not good.


I just said every thought that poped into my head. That was pretty fun, but proberly not very interesting to read.
Sorry :D

pookieface :] said...

whos ur new french partenre? oosp, i cantnot speel todau. y. mine is saana, and lauras ia... *gag* ameena. who did u get?

Unknown said...

Editing is always my problem too in school work, i write a story and get ace marks for creativity and character develepment, but i always go down in spelling and grammer. The book sounds cool, whats it about?
Fire would be a cool, and dramatic way to go, but im very scared of fire, i thinki would panice just striking a match.
Jeez, im not depressed either, but we sure sound that way, like odd little cookies.
:D

Unknown said...

lives in a dream. waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door....

one brother [13], one sister [9].

Unknown said...

not really. other blog.

krl

Unknown said...

wow. nice photo. im going to be honest, you are much prettier than what i ever would have thought you would be. that is supposed to be a compliment


and i dont feel good enough for her for several reasons. if only you knew...

krl

Unknown said...

I may be wrong, but I seem to have this feelingcthat you like me. More than a fellow blogging contempory, if you catch my drift.

Krl

Unknown said...

I like the sound of it, people relie too much on on the government, and when they do something wrong people seem shocked. It sounds like a very cool book.
I liked the way you summed up Lord of the Rings, made me laugh, it really made me think about books summeries, like Twilight, A girl falls in love with a vampire, but he dosnt eat people, and he is shiny in the sun.
Its fun ;)

Unknown said...

not much. just listening to the radio stations on iutunes. frickin awesome.

krl