CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happily ever after...

~I don't have anything to say. This rarely happens. Perhaps that may be because I...I...I don't know.

~Stupid people scare me.

~Aticlimatic stories are refreshing at times.

~I wonder if symbolism can happen if the writer doesn't intend it to happen.

~Stories tend to take on a life of there own.

~La de da.....................

~Why is 'I don't have any parents' a popular theme? I believe it must have lost it's shine from over use...

~Hmmm....Nothing else to say, I've come to a full circle.

~NEON DUCK...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i like anticlimaxes, sometimes, i mean, if everything was an anticlimax it would be bad, but somethings are really cool, i always think that song hurt by johhny cash (im not sure who did the original - possibly nine inch nails) i think it builds up really well, and then ends and its like wow. cool.

its good ;)

Unknown said...

i dont know, i just guess an anticlimax can be refreshing almost, there are too many films that where the climax dosnt live up to the build up, andyou feel dissapointed, so a film that is purposefully anticlimatic is unusual.

pookieface :] said...

i dont think ive ever heard of an anticlimax.... or read one.... hmm.
right now im reading The Dangerous Days Of Daniel X which is by James Patterson..... i really dont like him now but whatever, i needed something to read.

Unknown said...

this school has made me wonder what the hell im doing here.

which, admittedly, made me cry.

:( krl

Unknown said...

...cus everybody hurts....

krl

Unknown said...

yeah, small doses is always wize :)

wow, im in an incredebly hyper mood at the moment :):)

have a nice day ;)

Unknown said...

sorry. just the comment you sent me sounded very r.e.m.-ish.

krl

Unknown said...

yeah, i dont get hyper often, tis a good feeling ;)

sooo, hows life? hope all is good, the darker side of mellow dosnt sound too promising ;) (very good phrase though)

Unknown said...

funny you say that. i met someone whom im fond of today. her name is eden....

krl

Unknown said...

thank you

krl

Unknown said...

:O
Tell all!! What is the new love life!?
Hope its fab(;