CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

RAramrahra!

~Styrofoam is the root of all evil

~Lame is probably one of the best feelings in the world, next to being poked with rusty nails.

~WHY OH WHY are we being brainwashed everyday by atending this pit called school?!?!

~I'm sick. Yet I'm still here. funsies.

~I wonder what goes on in peoples heads...like does any actual thought go on up there or is it an
lindsey sez hi!!!!!!!!! empty vault collecting cobwebs?

~Yes, Hello linz.

~Have you ever noticed how perfectly sane people can look mad.

~ Following in someone's footsteps is hard if you have a different shoe size.

~Have you ever noticed the beutiful silence of snow, and then you take a step and really cold snow gets in your old chucks, yeah, it was really pretty...

~Teacher coming....help.

~NEON DUCK>

9 comments:

pookieface :] said...

I SAID HI!!!! hahahahahahaha! jeeze, i sound like im high.... im not.... i dont think i am.... can never tell after i just wrote on my hand with sharpie though....


[:

Victoria said...

i hate homeowrk :P so far this semester ive had at least two hours of homework a night, so i hadnt really been able to go on the computer much. thankfully today i was able to :)

and i love this: "Following in someone's footsteps is hard if you have a different shoe size." its kinda related to the last comment you left me. ;)

Victoria said...

I've tagged you!!! :)

Victoria said...

check out my blog right now!! :)

Victoria said...

haha i have no school again today!! :) i thnk i might jump off the roof by the end of the day since im bored out of my mind! :P everyone here freaks out when its below 30 degrees out. its kinda ridiculous, but there is ice, but still. :P

pookieface :] said...

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!









i. am. so. bored.

Unknown said...

I love snow.
I think it is cool, (both senses of the word)
It is like the only cold weather form type thing i like :)
have an nice day :)

check out my blog by the way :)

Unknown said...

i feel your pain.


krl

Unknown said...

it wasnt really 'life changing'.

krl