CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's been awhile.

~ Love, like everything else changes. At least I think it does. the kind that involves family and friends does anyway.

~I'm losing followers I think. +/

~Happiness comes in breaks.

~Cows are truly bizarre.

~Rebels sometimes feel like fitting in, then they do, and become disgusted with themselves.

~I"m on multiple quests at the moment.

~My blog is like a quest journal.

~oodles is a fun adjective.

~Embarrassment takes a while to shake.

~Math. *Falls over*

~ THE RUBY IN THE SMOKE the masterpiece theatre production is the best movie ever! (But then again everything masterpiece theatre does is epic) I believe I will watch it 13 more times before returning it.

~I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird at the moment, it's pretty good. I'm getting a kick out of the Southern accents. But I always get a kick out of accents.

~BRILLIANT.

~Love you mother.

~NEON DUCKITH

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OOh, multiple quests sounds intreguing. :)

Is that ruby in the smoke like the Phillip Pullman book, as i think i saw the tv show of that, and the sequal made me cry, but i loved it immensly, if it isnt, then whats it about, im interested!

Badly Drawn Boy is indeed a fab band, (and name (: ) have you seen the film About A Boy, as they did the soundtrack. {actually, im not sure if it is a 'they', it might just be the one guy, not too sure}
i think the shining is actually their best song, but other good ones are....
Something to talk about.
A Minor Incident.
Have you fed the fish.

Gee

Unknown said...

~Love doesn't change...but everything surrounding it does. Sometimes our perceptions change.
~Cows are cool, I see them while running
~haha, I always that oodles was a noun

Unknown said...

ah no, i think it was just a BBC thing, it had Billie Piper as the lead woman. Your version is proberly alot better, the BBC tend to do things a bit cheep, or just half arsed.
Gee

Unknown said...

Wow-wee, it must be the same thing then, yeah, they made the sequal ages ago, i actually think it was shown at christmas two years ago, called 'Shadow In The North'. It was fab, very sad though, made ma cry ALOT. It might be done be different companies though if you hadnt thought it had been done. Who knows?

Gee.

Unknown said...

I think most people are decent...at least here in America

Unknown said...

um to be honest, im not really sure. I will proberly have watched some of their productions, but i dont think i could name you them off the top of my head. Which are the best things they do?

Gee

Unknown said...

I guess how I worded it does make it sound like that...

but I disagree...I'd say most people are decent throughout the world...we're all just trying to live this life we have.

I can't remember why 'here in America' was said

sorry for the confusion

Unknown said...

Oh gosh yes, i have seen that! i loved it. It is a masterpiece, I love the way it was shot, it is one of the things that inspired me to want to be a director. it is rather amazing.

Unknown said...

well I guess it just depends on the groups and individuals you look at.