CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

You are the dream in my nightmare, I am that falling sensation...

~....and after I get sick I just get sad, because it burns being broke, hurts to be heartbroken and always being both must be a drag.

~ I forget the artist of that song....

~This door is always open, this door is always open, no one has the guts to shut us out.

~I don't think I ever knew that artist.

~....You are something in my eye....I am the shiver down your spine....

~Again, drawing a blank....

~We are love we are fate..... We are the feeling I get when you walk away, walk away.

~Same song.

~Any way. Just thought I'd share some golden joy in lyric form.

~ I received the best compliment on Saturday! :

You would be the best female Willy Wonka I know.

I was smiling all, and still am.

~Speaking of Willy Wonka, my new hero is Gene Wilder, I love his smile. +D

~NNEOOON DUCCCK.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

very much awesome lyrics. no idea who they are by. but still supremely cool.

Boys in general can jerks. i find that i only realise this after i fall for them. it is a very unfortunate fact :P
A break sounds like a good idea :)

Gee

Unknown said...

mmm, he sounds nice, would make the boy brake a wee bit harder thought wouldnt it ;)

Gee

Unknown said...

yup. admitting the obvious.

its just leaders. dangerous people. they always feel the problem is somewhere else. oh, how fucking convenient.

Mac said...

You are pretty awsome.

Unknown said...

Gah, you are so right to have a break from boys. My best friend just got dumped by her 6 month long boyfriend, as "he didnt miss her in the holidays" its like gahhh. Men are flighty fools!

Whats new with you then?

Gee

Unknown said...

WAHAY! {thats for beating the writers block ;) well done on that, must be fab to be writing freely again}

Gah, i cant wait for the end of term either, school is like driving me mad, and ive only been back a few days. And i have tests coming up, and i really just cant be bothered.

Gee

Unknown said...

wahay, listening to it now as i type it, tis a very cool song, makes me want to smile. I like talking heads, my dad told me about them, and i just love them :)
You should try this song called always like this, by bombay bycicle club, its fab, i have become obsessed with it latley!
Gee

Unknown said...

Hmm, tis odd, although it is a new single, so it might just not be on there yet. Who knows? :P

Gee

Unknown said...

Indeed, it feels like a major standstill. But for me, i guess this is good, as im pretty hapy at the moment, but i kinda wish something exciting (in a good way) would happen :)

Gee

Unknown said...

not much. and yourself...?

Unknown said...

Im sorry, its a while since ive been on, and posted or commented.
Just thought i would write to check all is fine and dandy with you :)

Have you heard the song maps by yeah yeah yeahs, i love it at the moment, totally recomend it ;)

Gee

Unknown said...

Im sure they dont mean that. :) you arnt boring, they must just be having an off week or some shizz. dont worry. things will be better, dont be down :)

Gee

Unknown said...

Yeah, things will be better soon. HAVE NO FEAR!!!

;) sorry, i felt an urge.

Have you heard a song by Badly Drawn Boy, called The Shining. I am officially in love with it!

Gee