CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

La de da and other space fillers.

I am blogging to find out what I'm blogging about. How odd is that?

dum-dum is in the dictionary. under it is three words. A stupid person. I didn't know the book could be so frank.

I wonder how false wood feels about being a wannabe.

Is subconscious repetition is actually conscious. If so my conscious is trying to get me killed.

It really is a glorious morning. One that promises an intriguing day.

I wonder how people started theater, it's kind of silly if you think about it. People in the back round dress in black and pretend not to be there. People pretend to be someone else and pretend they don't know that there are hundreds of people in front of them and hundreds of people pretend not to know they are modern people and pretend not to know there are people in black in the back round. Throughout all the silliness something wonderful comes out.

The Jonas Brothers annoy me. They remake a Beatles song and then they can't even name all the Beatles's. Stupid Yoko Ono.

I wonder what kind of a mind set is required to be a politician.

I think some people are like processed food and some people are like wine.

Some are consumed immediately and give a pungent fake taste that is merely pleasing for a few minutes.

Others are left to learn and think for years and years until they are consumed and they give pleasure for entire evenings.

I wonder if you thought that was weird.

Was I aiming for that?

It's hard to be me.

I think this should be a new kind of writing, making a list of anything you think about plus slightly different.

I call it the research.

NEON DUCK.

4 comments:

pookieface :] said...

nice. i think you should write a book and have it exactly like that.

Dibsy said...

Dum dum is in the dictionary? Well, my world has been closed for a while.

pookieface :] said...

some kid looked up something in the dictionary the other day, i 4get what it was but it was really funny.

Anonymous said...

am i like processed food or wine??

p.s
its ur Finnish friend, cuz i just realized u cant c my name on here...