CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh? Hello there.

Hello there,

As you can see and concer this is a brand new blog that will eventullay start rambling on and on and on...... Oh. Sorry, okay so an introduction is highly neccicary I believe: I am The one and only neon duck, don't ask about the name, it has a long irrelivat rambling history. Okay I've been seen before in The guide to nerdiocity at http://www.nerdygirlys.blogspot.com/ that's a whole large amount of great fun. SO I am venturing out into the large terrifying world of bloging all by myself so long B! Hello everyone else. +)

Okay, I'm done for now.....


~Neon Duck.

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

oh. just great. so you only say bye to the B not me??? thanx ND. anyway....... PUTCHUR STORY ON HERE!!!