CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pathetically successful.

~Why am I always so surprised when things go right?

~And why am I shocked when they go wrong?

~There was little we could say, and even less we can do about the ice getting thinner under me and you. ~Deathcab for Cutie.

~Ohhh homework.

~The perfect flaw.

~Corpse Bride is an excellent piece of cinema.

~Different points of view.

~Unwillingly volunteered.

~A long forgotten scrawl.

~CAKE FOR YOUR YEAR.

~NEON DUCK.

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

... :D

Unknown said...

corpse bride is alright, not tim burtans best though. i love that kind of dark movies though. ever seen the spanich film pans laberynth?

Unknown said...

Yes! Cake for my year.
and thanks, I'm glad you were inspired