CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Devastatingly Terrified

~Well, I fail. I know.

~School started. Life got in the way.

~What can YOU achieve while doing nothing?

~The world changes.

~If I were an book...I'd like to have a blue cover.

~Strange, how you stopped loving me, how you stop needing me....when she came along. Oh how strange.

~The life of a mushroom must be a lovely way to spend the days.

~Inspiration spurt yesterday! HUZZAH!

~Must hang with Bartholomew.

~See you cool cats later.

~(If any of you are still around....which I doubt.)

~NEON DUCKING

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

Awoh, you never change... :]

Unknown said...

you can be while doing nothing
but then if you are not, and rather nothing, than your aren't anything.

Anonymous said...

...... 00000000000000000000k. Anyways check out my blog

abokalpakyan-aboyo.blogspot.com