CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear avid readers.

~Or one particular avid reader as the case may be.

~Have you ever noticed that life is a rollercoaster (parden the stereotypical metephor) and you go through some ups and downs and on an up you realize 'I will surely come down', And yet when you find yourself plummeting toward the depths you can't help but be full of terror and surprise and despair.

~It's jarring when a favorite character dies.

~I don't hope to live a thousand years.

~If I were immortal I'd spend a heck of a lot of time trying to off myself.

~Parrots are interesting creatures.

~A library is a sanctuary of nothing.

~There must have been a moment as a child that I realized we don't go on forever, it must have been shattering, but yet, I can't remember it.~Rosencrantz

~May the world go with you and cherish your existence.

~Neon Duck

4 comments:

Unknown said...

~
~ yes
~ if jarring is said with positive intent, I agree
~ I'm with you
~ trying to 'off'?
~
~ blasphemy!
~
~ And the same to you.

~{R}~

Dibsy said...

I love your rambling, ND. :)

b2the3 said...

Thank you! Finally she returns to the keyboard and graces us with her presence. Did you know that no one has ever lived to be 1000 years old? Methusala was the oldest man to ever live and he was 999 years old when he died. So, the moral of my little story is that you really don't have much to worry about unless your God's chosen precedor to the title.

Unknown said...

i dont even want to live untill im concidered old for a normal human, i just see these older people restriced, and losing themsleves, and i realise i dont want that, i want to live my life fully now, and then die young. {i feel like a bit of a depressee for saying that}

I hate it when a faveourite book character dies, i went through a stage where it happened in everybook, it got to the stage where my friends would tell me people no to like as i 'cursed' them by liking them!

grace