CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

~STILL HAPPY~

~ oh why can't everyday be like Christmas?

~blue is the most calming color.

~arranged marriages must have been so awkward.

~I wonder if writers actually plan symbolism...

~customs are weird.

~happy.

~People who smile all the time warm my heart, I could never do that.

~WHAAAA!

~I'm such an oddity.

~I wrote a random page about a random character yesterday. a few pages actually and it was strange. or étrange as the french have it.

~STRANGER THAN FICTION is my new favorite movie, it's the best ever, perhaps because I like the writer.

~NEON.DUCK.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was watching Colbert the other day (a comedy news reporter) and he said to help the economy we should have an emergency Christmas tomorrow...it was pretty funny

don't worry about etiquette, I haven't been good either with school and all.

actually, the What if? blog was less about humanity than me...haha...but you may fit into the category too.

Unknown said...

Wow, i didnt know the french word for strange, thats cool ;)
I love the colour blue, for years it was my favourite colour, but I think i love a bright green more now. Its funny how things change :)

Tis good to hear that you are very happy :D:D hope valentines day was fab for you ;)

byebyes :)

Unknown said...

thankyou ;)
hope all life is fab with you :)
Gee

pookieface :] said...

wehats stranger than fictioon? soryy i totally cant type to day.

b2the3 said...

well, you just remeber that before you go on killing off the narrator, ol' long ears.

*Sitting by a tree* said...

i am glad you are happy. :)

Unknown said...

colbert sucks. he is just immature.

krl