CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Life. Moo.

~Thought I'd mix it up a bit.

~I hate midterms


~Stress rule life with an unfair amount of ease.


~Moo is a wonderful space filler.


~My immediate vocabulary is kind of pathetic.

~Circular thought processes are a lot of fun until about the third time around and then you wonder where you started.


~I wish I were descent as guitar, it's an awesome instrument, but, alas, it's been about three years since played mine.


~Spastic, w00t.


~Minutes tend to inch by quite slowly, indeed.


~I'm not a sleep over person, perhaps because I'm a morning person, to some respect.


~Songwriters spend hours of careful thought for lyrics and then people just look over them for the beat.


~The things that make me happy (such as this blog) tend to be pathetic in the eyes of others, If shaking their accusing stares is my key to happiness. (Not sure if that's a w00t or not).

~But these stories don't mean anything when you have no one to tell them too, it's true, I was made for you.

~NEON DUCK~

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont think your blog is pathetic. whatsoever.

krl

Unknown said...

ok. you're welcome. anytime :)

krl

ChipotleChick said...

I like your blog. You make me LOL multiple times, if that's any use to you.

You know what else is a good space filler?

"I never did like polar bears."

Just thought you should know.

Unknown said...

it doesnt really bother me. and i am sorry. i know you usually get few comments. i guess, thats why im on so often.

krl

Unknown said...

yeah. i was nervous. she is just so cool. i cant not shake when with her.

and, the comments. anytime. im happy to comment. you're pretty cool after all. i wish i had a picture of you. just to see what you look like.

krl

Unknown said...

no rush :)

krl

pookieface :] said...

ahhh, neon, you crack me up!

Unknown said...

it used to be the two-weeks thing in u.k. too.

and i happened to stumble upon some info that lead me to find that you wear converses. wat colour?

krl

Unknown said...

well, i only ever have one pair of shoes. once my current pair gets worn out, i buy a new pair. so i usually only get new shoes once ever 9-16months as im very careful with my shoes.
so ive only got one pair, being these weird ones that are like two shoes in one. two layers and two pairs of shoelaces. the outside of them are black and the inside a beige color.

do many people wear converses over there?

krl

Unknown said...

few emos, that special someone and one very gay guy. apart from that, thats all. im like the only guy who wears them, except for the gay guy. but he doesnt count. as a guy.

krl

Unknown said...

mudge lol.

krl