CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

THE RESISTANCE.

~I don't think elves would be all that efficient.

~Mustard is such a revolting colour.

~Parties are rather dull if you don't know anyone.

~Don't you hate it when you had an original idea and someone else has the same original idea, which makes your idea seem entirely pedestrian and then your back at square one while the other person parades around with their 'original' idea?

~Ok go's treadmill song never gets old.

~I killed my finger on accident and now It's really hard to type...and yet I preval, as lng as I dn't need t type o's.

~Aticipation and nerves kill your stomach.

~My head is preoccupied with nothing. It's not functioning properly.

~Seldom is.

~I'm going to the theatre.

~Just when you think you know a person they completely change.

~my finger is swelling like a sausage.

~2000 wasn't - in the grand scheme of things - very long ago.

~Not very long ago has a way of turning things on it's head.

~ *SINGS*I wanna be a Producer. (THAT'S A SONG, IF IT MAKES ME ANY LESS RANDOM.)

~I am going to cover everything going on in my head.

~Explosion of nothing creating nothing that mutates into RANDOM *jazz hands are required here*

~Done.

~NEON DUCK

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i see.

good luck with that.

krl

pookieface :] said...

i totally agree.

hey, did you already see twilight?
i was going to go today but i didnt, because im lazy. I even could have walked over there cuz the movie theatre is near my house.
i hate myself.

b2the3 said...

frivality, thy name is woman. YES YOU!
Ah, good times. as though any mortal would have the sheer twistedness as to write a play such as ours. Tis OUR chance to parade in the spotlight, ours! (spaztic jazz hands)

Unknown said...

you're welcome.

krl

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

definitely. if i wanted to become famous, i know i could (musically speaking). but i think id hate the fame. too much pressure. read up on kurt cobain if you dont know what I mean.

ill also probably write a book in the future. like, a non-poetry one.
might be a bit weird though. ohwell.

what might your book be about?

krl

Unknown said...

umm... yes. im surprised you didnt know/that i hadnt told you. well, im in a band. i play guitar. and i sing (even though im crap at singing, no one else would do it)

but, i guess, i dont really like mentioning that im ever in a band. seems arrogant. hmm...

government conspiracies? wow. thats pretty lame...

lol

krl

Unknown said...

no way man, cello and piano are cool. just... never knew ducks had fingers to play piano with...

krl

Unknown said...

i guess yous do.
so is your name really may?

krl

pookieface :] said...

I play piano!!!! its fun! and ducky is frickin amazing at cello.
karl, is your band on youtube??? if you guys are, give me a link so i can watch/ listen. =]
... i've always wanted to be the lead singer in a band... to bad nobody i know plays the right instruments. =[

Unknown said...

u dont sound like an abigail.

krl

Unknown said...

okey dokey

but what does your mother call you then?

krl

Unknown said...

whatever duck

krl

Unknown said...

whatever duck

krl

Unknown said...

not really. too irregular. and i occasionally get made fun of because of it.

krl